SAS Motors Limited (SAS), a public limited company, began its operations in April 2003 under the brand name ‘Angad’.
Our mission is to provide gender-friendly “Farm Mechanisation” solutions at an affordable cost, using appropriate technology and frugal engineering as end-to-end solutions, customised for different crops in the different regions of India.
18-years of innovation
solution for every crop
Earn & Save up to
3000* rupees per month
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES ANGAD HAL FROM OTHERS
Source of Income
Make in India
- Headquartered in Faridabad (Haryana), next to Delhi
- SAS Motors Limited has branch offices located at:
- Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh)
- Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh)
- Dhampur (Uttar Pradesh)
- Nagpur (Maharashtra)
- Udhampur (Jammu & Kashmir)
- Samalkha (Haryana)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Bijnor (Uttar Pradesh)
- Has a modern manufacturing facility at Faridabad, Haryana (ISO 9001:2008).
- Established network of around 50 dealers (>60% exclusive) covering ~200 Districts in 18 States.
- Constant innovation and development of gender-friendly, critically needed solutions, optimised for Indian Agriculture, every crop, every soil, every region.
- Evolving technologies that are gender-friendly, reliable and affordable with frugal engineering to create the practical grassroot solutions.
- Intensive application engineering – Continuous development of new implements that can provide better solutions for crops and regions that remain unaddressed.
- Create a rural infrastructure for repair and maintenance and stocking of spare parts to ensure continued consumer satisfaction.
- Develop a marketing and sales architecture minimizing the cost of putting the machine from the factory gate to the farm and pass the savings to the consumer.
- Develop a low cost distribution network with the technical capability of customizing machine and implement configurations for different crops in different regions across India as well as impart training to the user for optimum usage and maintenance of the machine.