ANGAD HAL ALTERNATOR ELECTRICITY GENERATOR ATTACHMENT
An Alternator is a electrical generator that converts rotary mechanical energy into electrical energy in the form of alternating current (AC Current). The electricity generated can be used to power lamps, fans, water pump, electric motor, refrigerator, TV, computer etc.
- For AC current electricity generation for personal and farm electricity usage
- Suitable chassis, coupling and brackets provided
- Low running cost
ANGAD BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Matching 2.5-4.5 KVA alternator for power generation for irrigation & other rural requirements.
- High efficiency Italian alternator
- Can be used to power household electic equipment during the extended power cuts
- On farms it can power small submersible pumps, monobloc centrifugal pumps.
- Can be coupled to Angad Hal PTO unit through Flexible Coupling system (optional)
- Flexible coupling system and chassis available at minimal cost (optional)
WHEN TO ALTERNATOR
During extended power cuts to generate electricity for home use, farm use. Additionally can be used for providing electricity supply during social functions and gathering on kind or paid basis.
Due to continuous improvement in Angad Hals and its accessories and attachments on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact the company/our hubs for latest specification.