ANGAD HAL BUND MAKER
A bund maker is an implement, which lifts tilled loose and turns the soil in two opposite directions simultaneously for forming ridges.
- It is used for making bunds and ridges.
- It is also used for earthing up operation.
- It can also be used for making irrigation banks for effective control of irrigation water.
- Height adjustable hitch.
- Built strong & tough.
ANGAD BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Bund maker is fitted on Angad Hal with the help of a proprietary hitch system.
- This attachment is for making bunds for containing the flood irrigation water.
- Can be used for demarcating and making small plot for effective irrigation and nutrient application control.
- Can be used to create small width ridges for planting of crops.
- Lifted soil is collected in the centre thereby forming a raised bund.
- Can be used for earthing-up operation in certain conditions.
WHEN TO CULTIVATE
A bund maker works optimally when the soil is loose and slightly moist to the touch. Bund maker should be used after tilling the land with once of twice with cultivator, harrow or rotavator.
Due to continuous improvement in Angad Hals and its accessories and attachments on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact the company/our hubs for latest specification.