ANGAD HAL HTP SPRAY PUMP
A cultivator is a farm implement primarily used for secondary tillage.
Cultivators breaks and pulverize the soil, either before planting to aerate the soil and prepare a smooth, loose seedbed or after the crop has begun growing to kill weeds by uprooting them. Unlike a harrow, which disturbs the entire surface of the soil, cultivators are designed to disturb the soil in careful patterns, sparing the crop plants but disrupting the weeds.
- Suitable for large spraying of nutrients and chemicals in agricultural fields, orchards, vineyards.
- Can also be used to power fertigation system.
- Supplied with mounting brackets, pulleys etc.
- Develop pressure up to 35 bar (500 psi) max.
- Heavy Duty Rugged construction
- High efficient sprayer
ANGAD BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Horizontal Triplex Power (HTP) sprayer pump, developing up to 500 psi (35 bar) pressure and giving free discharge of 50 lit/min at 900 rpm.
- HTP pumps are capable of generating continuous, pulse-free flow over a wide range of pressures and operate at ambient or high temperature.
- Three pistons are synchronized so that an uninterrupted flowrate can be achieved at constant pressure during the entirety of the fluid pumping process.
- Sprayer Supplied with pulley, pressure vessel, pressure indicator, by pass cum pressure regulator valve, 3 meter long by-pass & suction hose with strainer, couplings for delivery hose
- Can be coupled to Angad Hal PTO unit through our proprietary Coupling system (optional)
- Stainless steel piston
- All working parts are lubricated by oil bath
- Aluminium pressure die casting connecting Rod
- Control valve assly. With pressure regulator, by-pass
- Pulsation free spray
USAGE OF ANGAD HAL HTP PUMP
Suitable for large-scale spraying operations of nutrients, liquid fertilizers, insecticides, herbicides and pesticides and other chemicals in agricultural fields, orchards, sugarcane, cotton, cereal crops etc.
Due to continuous improvement in Angad Hals and its accessories and attachments on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact the company/our hubs for latest specification.