ANGAD HAL LEVELLER
A leveller is a very simple farm implement used for secondary tillage. It primarily used before planting of seeds to attain a field in levelled condition.
Land levelling involves cutting, moving and filling earth material, where cut and fill areas separated by some distance. Levelling helps in control flow of water during subsequent irrigations, to check soil erosion and to provide efficient surface drainage system
- Land Leveller is an important equipment that is used for farming and agriculture with a purpose to level the land.
- It is basic implement for levelling of land.
- Moving loosened soil from one place to other.
- Height adjustable hitch.
- Built strong & tough.
ANGAD BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Uniform water distribution & helps conserves flood irrigation water by up to 45%.
- Protect top-soil erosion by rainfall and water runoff.
- Reduce the surface water contamination.
- Enhances water retention and storage.
- Increases productivity by up to 35 %. in weed control.
- Increases cultivable area.
- Save fuel, electricity used in irrigation.
- Reduces fertilizer run-off.
WHEN TO LEVELLER
A leveller will work optimally when the soil is slightly moist to the touch and both primary and secondary tillage implements have been used on it before.
Due to continuous improvement in Angad Hals and its accessories and attachments on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact the company/our hubs for latest specification.