ANGAD HAL POTATO DIGGER ATTACHMENT
A potato digger is a simple attachment for Angad Diesel Hals and Angad Petrol Hals.
It greatly reduces the effort in terms of cost and time required to manually dig out potato and similar tuber crops.
- Mainly used for potato harvesting, i.e. digging potato crop out of soil.
- Can also be used for digging out other tuber crop
- Height adjustable hitch.
- Built strong & tough.
ANGAD BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Easy to operate
- Adjustable digging depth
- Lifts the potatoes from the soil bed using a share
- Strong & sturdily built for long-life
- Can harvest single row of potato crop.
- Soil and crop are transferred onto a series of slats where the loose soil is sieved out.
- 8-tyne comb-design slats helps to clear mud and soil-off potatoes and place them on top of soil, making it easy to pick.
- Potatoes are moved towards the back of the Potato Digger and left over the ground.
- Slat design helps to clear of potatoes of mud, soil clods and stones and place them on top of soil, making them easy to pick.
WHEN TO USE
Use it to harvest potato other tuber crops growing close to the ground in loose soils.
Due to continuous improvement in Angad Hals and its accessories and attachments on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact the company/our hubs for latest specification.