ANGAD HAL RIDGER
A ridger is a farm implement primarily used used for making ridges for row crops such as Sugarcane, Potato, vegetable etc. as well as for opening furrows for water channels. The ridger should be used when the soil is slightly moist and used only after completing the primary tillage of the land once or twice with rotavator or cultivator or harrow
- Ridger (Furrower) is used for making ridges and Bunds for row crops such as Sugarcane, Potato, and other row crops.
- It is also used for opening furrows/irrigation channels for flood irrigation.
- Adjustable ridge width.
- Height adjustable hitch.
- Built strong & tough.
- Easy to adjust.
ANGAD BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Ideally it should be used only after tilling the land once or twice with rotavator or cultivator.
- Strong and sturdy
- Easy to operate
- Zero maintenance attachment
- Ridger (Furrower) is fitted on Angad Hal with the help of a proprietory hitch system.
- This attachment is for making ridges for planting ridge crops like tobacco, sugarcane, potato and other vegetables
- Lifted soil is thrown on both sides.
- Can be used for earthing-up operation in sugarcane crop.
- It can do trash mulching by turning them in soil and obviates the need for burning the trash.
- It also contributes towards conserving moisture and improves organic matter content in the soil.
WHEN TO RIDGER
Use the ridger for planting ridge crops like tobacco, sugarcane, potato and other vegetables.
Due to continuous improvement in Angad Hals and its accessories and attachments on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact the company/our hubs for latest specification.