ANGAD HAL ROTAVATOR SET
A rotavator is a farm implement used both for primary as well as secondary tillage.
Rotavator breaks and pulverize the soil using rotating blades powered by PTO. It is one of the tillage equipment with negative draft.
Before sowing and planting it can be used for soil preparation and after plant emergence rotavator can be used to aerate the soil and prepare a smooth, loose seedbed or after the crop has begun growing to kill weeds by uprooting them. Unlike a cultivator, which does not disturbs the entire surface of the soil, rotavators are designed to disturb the entire surface of the soil thereby killing weeds and unnecessary vegetation and chopping and mixing them in the soil.
- Rotavator can be used for the seedbed preparation both in dry and wet soils.
- It is also used for weeding/intercultural purpose by adjusting the width by addition or removal of blades in row crops like Sugarcane, Cotton etc.
- It can be used for loosing the soil after plant germination to aerate the roots in row crops.
- 20″-32″ adjustable width.
- Boron steel blades.
- Built strong & tough.
- Individual blades are replaceable.
ANGAD BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Rotavator reduces fuel consumption by 15% to 35% as it can produce the required soil pulverisation and tilth in a single pass compared to cultivator and harrow requiring multiple passes to achieve complete pulverisation of the soil.
- It significantly reduces time required to complete the operation and saves cost of fuel and lubrication on account of the above.
- Improves the timeliness of operations.
- Suitable to use in dry as well as wetland cultivation
- Ideal for Wheat, Paddy, Sugarcane, Banana, Cotton, and Vegetable cultivation
Ideal to use in light and medium soil conditions.
- Can be used for loosening and aerating soil up to a depth of 125 mm- 1500 mm.
- Prepares seed beds quickly and economically.
WHEN TO USE ROTAVATOR
A rotavator works optimally when the soil is slightly moist to the touch. Soil that is too dry or wet will be difficult to cultivate with ease.
Due to continuous improvement in Angad Hals and its accessories and attachments on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact the company/our hubs for latest specification.