ANGAD HAL TRACTION WHEELS
Traction is the resistance between the tyre and the ground in reaction to torque being exerted by the wheel axle under engine power and to increase the tractive effort of Angad Hal suitably designed traction wheels are used.
A traction wheel is an important traction improvement device in heavy load conditions and wet puddle soil conditions in rice paddy cultivation.
Traction wheels would be primarily required with static implements and attachments like, mould board plough, cultivator, seed drill, ridger, harrow etc. which have a positive draft.
- Used to increase the tractive effort of Angad Hal where rubber tyres cannot generate sufficient tractive force like wet soil
- It is also used for puddling in wet paddy fields.
- Recommended to be used with implements and attachments having positive draft, like mould board plough, cultivator, seed drill, potato digger, bund maker, ridger etc.
- Available in various rim size and width.
- Optimised sizes available for various models of Angad Hal.
- Built strong & tough.
- Long lasting.
ANGAD BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Prevents loss of traction in loss & wet soil conditions.
- Sturdy and strong
- Optimised for Angad Hal to generate maximum tractive effort with minimum slippage and fuel consumption.
- Can be used in both wet and dry conditions to increase tractive effort
WHEN TO USE TRACTION WHEELS
Traction wheels must be used when the soil is wet like in Paddy fields during puddling or while using the attachments and implements which generate positive draft, like mould board plough, cultivator, seed drill, ridger, bund maker, potato digger etc.
Due to continuous improvement in Angad Hals and its accessories and attachments on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact the company/our hubs for latest specification.