ANGAD HAL CENTRIFUGAL WATER PUMP
A pump is a device that moves fluids by mechanical action into hydraulic energy.
A centrifugal pump is a mechanical device capable of moving fluids by means of the transfer of rotational energy from one or more driven rotors, called impellers to the hydrodynamic energy of the fluid flow.
The rotational energy typically comes from an engine or electric motor.
Typically, centrifugal water pumps are used for moving irrigation water from its source to the fields and crops. Water pumps can be used with many forms of irrigation, such as drip, sprinklers or with a hose.
Angad Hals are provided with PTO (power take-off) which can be used to power a suitably matched centrifugal water pump for minor irrigation purposes.
- Centrifugal water pumps are used to pump water from a lower to a higher level from which the water then flows through channels or pipes to the fields requiring irrigation
- Centrifugal water pumps can also be used to raise the required pressure head in a piping system for drip or sprinkler irrigation.
- We provide matched water pump so that the fuel consumption remains optimal during the pump operation.
- Tailor-made solution along with a chassis and required connectors for easy fitment of the pump to Angad Hal PTO system.
- Pumps are sourced from premium vendors.
ANGAD BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Water pumps are machines for moving water, they play a fundamental part in agriculture as they move water from its source to the fields and crops.
- 80x65mm (3000 RPM) centrifugal pump for drawing water from open wells, canals and powering drip and sprinkler irrigation system
- 18m max., discharge – 22 lps
- Can be coupled to Angad Hal PTO unit through Flexible Coupling system (optional)
- Flexible coupling system and chassis available at minimal cost (optional)
- Low running cost
- Low maintenance
WHEN TO CULTIVATE
Water pump can be used for irrigation, fertigation and spraying of chemicals. Water pumps can be used with many forms of irrigation, such as flood irrigation, drip, sprinklers or with a hose.
Due to continuous improvement in Angad Hals and its accessories and attachments on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out any prior notice. Please contact the company/our hubs for latest specification.