अंगद क्षेत्रीय कृषि उपकरण अनुसंदन विकास केंद्र (Angad Regional Agricultural Equipment Research Development Centre/hubs) – अंगद हल प्रदर्शन केंद्र– We are in the process of rolling out such centres on hub and spoke model all across targeted territories with an approx. distance of 150 km between two hubs. These hubs will cater to the local farming community through demonstration, training, research, sales and aftersales service support. Also, the hubs will have specialised farm equipment and machinery available to needy farmers at highly subsidised rates which would be approx. 50% of the prevailing market rates for the custom hiring of big tractors for the same operations. Currently, four such centres/hubs are operational at Sardhana and Dhampur in Uttar Pradesh and Pataudi and Faridabad, Haryana and one centre is under development in Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
Currently the hubs are operational at the following locations:
- Dhampur Sugar Mill Churaha, Noorpur Road (Jaitra), Dhampur, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh
- Sardhana-Daurala Road Atmadnagar Alipur, Sardhana, Meerut, 250221 Uttar Pradesh
- G.T. Road, Opp. Government School, Pattikalyana, Samalkha – 132102 Haryana
- 98, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-1, Faridabad-121003, Haryana
- Village Narhera, Bilaspur-Pataudi Road, Pataudi, Gurugram 122503, Haryana
- Abdhanighat, Ghumarwin, Bilaspur-174021, Himachal Pradesh