SAS Motors Limited (here in called SAS) will repair or replace, at its discretion, any warranty covered part/item which is found to be defective in material or workmanship during the applicable warranty period.
The complete details of the Warranty Policy shall be handed over to the customer at the time of purchase.
- Warranty is limited to its faulty design, defective materials/components and / or
workmanship and is valid until a period of 12 months from the date of sale or 1000 hours of operation, whichever occurs first.
- Warranty Claim Form to be filled properly giving all details. The same should be duly signed by the Customer, Centre Incharge and the Technical Person of the Company.
- The Field Service Report with full details and duly signed by the Customer, Centre Incharge & the Technical Person to be attached with the Warranty Claim Form.
- In respect of any warranty claims accepted by SAS, we shall arrange to replace or repair relevant and respective parts free of cost to the customer.
- The defective part which was replaced in warranty free of cost should be properly tagged and sent along-with the claim to the Service Department of the company.
- SAS shall not be responsible or obliged for replacement of the complete unit/ machine under any circumstances.